Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student License Access

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
tjsduddl97
989 Views, 11 Replies

Student License Access

Hi guys, 

I have a hard time accessing my AutoCad.

I verified my student status and also extended my license for a year. I also got an email from Autodesk that I can use the Autodesk programs. However, whenever I opened my AutoCad, it says my license has expired and need to get a new one. I really don't know what should I do because I already got my license.   

Does anyone know how can I access it? I attached the images that you can refer. 

Thanks,

Anna Chae

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: tjsduddl97

Educational Licenses and eligibility are explained here:

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/featured

If you experience issues with requesting an education license or any additional problems, you can get in contact with the education support here:

http://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

You can also try to reset the Autodesk licensing by running my script, found below in my signature line.  

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 12
tjsduddl97
in reply to: TravisNave

I already read and saw the link and followed it but didn’t work. On my account, it says I’m eligible and I can use it but on my AutoCad app, it says my license has expired. 

Message 4 of 12
pendean

Log out of your account, then back in, see if that helps: ensure you check all AutoCAD software listings at this page https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/all
Message 5 of 12
tjsduddl97
in reply to: pendean

I tried logging out and logging in but didn't work as well.. I also deleted and reinstalled too but same. I just checked I have my AutoCad on my purchased list (Image.5.). That means I can use AutoCad right?

Message 6 of 12
pendean

So you click on the > icon next to the Big Red A
A new list appears that says

DOWNLOADS SEATS 1 License Type Blah Blah Blah
View All Included Items (this is a blue link)

Click on that link, a full list of AutoCAD variants are there for you to download.

Is that not how it works for you? It does here for me.

Message 7 of 12
tjsduddl97

Yes, I clicked it and as you can see (photo 6) there's AutoCad ver 2019~2022. 

Message 8 of 12
pendean

And when you click here?

pendean_0-1646087766526.png

Or here?

pendean_1-1646087806669.png

Message 9 of 12
tjsduddl97

I clicked "view downloads". When I clicked left arrow, it comes like this (image 7).

Message 10 of 12
pendean

And then you click here...

pendean_0-1646145172443.png

Message 11 of 12
Tiana_Y

Hi @tjsduddl97 - I'm just checking in to see if you need more help with this. Did the suggestion that @pendean  provided work for you?

If so, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Best,

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

Message 12 of 12
tjsduddl97

I finally figured it out!

I deleted my CAD and reinstalled it. Then it seems everything works well.

Thanks for helping me to figure it out. I really appreciate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report