Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2016 Clean Uninstall

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
brian.wetzel
821 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor 2016 Clean Uninstall

I attempted to install Inventor Professional 2016 on a MacBook Pro using Bootcamp to run Windows 10. Everything that I have attempted has been on the Windows partition, so I believe that the Mac partititon is not affecting the install.

The initial installation failed so attempted to reinstall. However, the installer believes that Inventor is already installed on my computer. I attempted to uninstall everything Autodesk from the computer as Inventor is the first and only product that I installed. I have ran Program Uninstall from Control Panel on every Autodesk program. I have manually deleted folders specified on Knowledge Base websites. I have also deleted specified Registry Keys. Nothing seems to make the computer believe that Inventor is not there.

Is there a folder or key that I am missing? Most sites seem to be in reference to Windows 7/8 so I am wondering if there is something extra in Windows 10 that isn't being listed.

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: brian.wetzel

For more information on the Autodesk KB Support article concerning the clean uninstall of Autodesk products, see this link:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/get-ready/remove-pr...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report