Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad program still not available in account

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
292 Views, 2 Replies

autocad program still not available in account

How come my installation program still isn't available for download in my autodesk account?

I've purchased it more than a week ago and still haven't got the program!!

I don't have time to search how etc, i've paid and i expect my contents asap, this used to be easier back in the days.....

Can anybody give me direct contact to a real life person? 

Thx 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community...

I would start here (live chat) and informed them of your situation and have them resolve your account.  Wait to the page fully loads before you will see the chat option. 

"Can anybody give me direct contact to a real life person?" I gave you a link but your Autodesk Support is solely based on what type of support your purchased.  Most likely you got the free basic support which is done through your Autodesk Account/emails.  Have you logged a case with Autodesk through your Autodesk Account?  If you paid for support then your Autodesk Account (if you are the contract manager) would indicate a phone # and express ID # to use.

Also are you sure you are using the correct Autodesk Account that was used when the product was purchased?

You can also download and install your application through the Autodesk VIrtual Agent (link is my signature).

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Mark is spot on.  Did you buy from a Value-Added Reseller or online/box store?  The best way to talk to someone local is to buy from your local Reseller. 

http://www.autodesk.com/resellers/overview

Beyond that, do what Mark suggested and at least get your software installed and running while you await your activation:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/download-method...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report