Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
mreyesRGK58
395 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad license

Good morning,

I am getting an error on the license server. I tried resetting the netsh per support kb. I restarted the server. Same issue. I reimported the license file from our back folder. Same issue. It appears that either our license file is corrupt or the licenses have expired. I have no access to the management portal. How can I verify what the error is ? -

adskflex: No socket connection to license server manager.
License path:  27000@;
FlexNet Licensing error:-7,10015

Thank you,
Martin Reyes

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: mreyesRGK58

I assume you ran thru this KB article?

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/FlexNet-Licensing-...

Run your LIC thru the license parser to see if there are any problems.  

https://www.licenseparser.com/

If you still have issues, let me know.  

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
mreyesRGK58
in reply to: TravisNave

Good morning,
Thank you for the response. I put the license file thru the parser ( I had already tried the steps in the KB article). Our licenses have expired.

We have no access to the autodesk portal so I asked someone to obtain a new license file for us. 

Thank you very much for your help.

Martin Reyes

Message 4 of 5
kinneret
in reply to: mreyesRGK58

hi can you tall me how do i need  to connect  for Generate new network license file

Message 5 of 5
mreyesRGK58
in reply to: kinneret

Good morning,

I had an issue trying to create the network license file. Since Autodesk moved to version 2025, you cannot create a network license file. I spoke to support about this and they are aware of the problem. But instead of putting that information in a KB article or add it to an existing one, you just have to go thru the motions until you get to that part and they will be happy to tell you that it cannot be done. 

I guess Autodesk is also moving to the user model.

Have a great day,

Martin Reyes

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report