4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
437 Views, 4 Replies

Windows 2000 server

Hello,

we have bought 3 licenses fo this product:

AutoCAD 2014 Non-Language Specific Commercial Product Upgrade Windows From Previous Version(s) ACE

Could we install the new Network license manager on a Windows 2000 server?

Where we can find the software?

Best regards,

Massimiliano

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

You'll have to check the system requirements for the NLM software, but I don't see why it wouldn't run on Win2k. It's a very lightweight app that doesn't need much in the way of resources.

It's on your install media, or if you downloaded, it may be a separate download.

See this for more details than you could ever need.....

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/m-p/3...

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

Another little question.

If we install the new .lic file the users that have the old version of AUTOCAD don't work? Only the new installation can works correctly?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Massimiliano

Message 4 of 5
rkmcswain

Get with your VAR to resolve this. It depends on whether or not you're on subscription, and other factors.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

RK is right.  If you are under Subscription, you can use the latest version plus up to 3 versions back.  That means currently, your AutoCAD 2014 license can also run 2013, 2012, and 2011. 

The license manager is not compatible with Windows 2000.  You need to run it on Windows XP/2003 or later. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report