Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation stuck at 97%

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ninoshozi
303 Views, 2 Replies

Installation stuck at 97%

The installation gets stuck at 97% and doesn't proceed any further

Original Title: Installation stuck
Title changed by @LeoWarren-EDU to improve clarity.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: ninoshozi

Wait it out.  It will finish.  Do not cancel it.  If you do, you might never get it installed.  Just be patient.  It will finish... even if you have to leave it on overnight and come back in the morning.  It. Will. Finish.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: ninoshozi

Hi @ninoshozi,

I wanted to check in and see if the guidance posted by @TravisNave resolved your issue and allowed the installation to complete. If this is the case, please mark Travis' post as the solution so future visitors to the Community can benefit.

If the installation failed to complete, please try the solutions listed in the article we have for this issue and let us know if you get up and running or need further support - We'd be happy to help.

I hope this helps,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report