Softimage Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Softimage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Softimage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my installation disc!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
585 Views, 4 Replies

Lost my installation disc!

I have lost my installation disc to a single seat license but have my case with all the serial numbers and passcodes. Can I get a new disc and who can I call to discuss this with?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

What version?

You can check to see if it is on the Virtual Agent:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/download-method...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

It is AutoCad Architecture 2013.
Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Should be on the virtual agent then. 😉

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

Which version of the software?

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report