Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2010 Corner Joint

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ennujozlagam
1827 Views, 5 Replies

Revit 2010 Corner Joint

Hi Guys,

How im going to joint curtain wall/mullion in a corner position.

Please see attached.

Thanks,

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
loboarch
in reply to: ennujozlagam

You will need to replace one of the mullions where the 2 curtain walls comes together with a "corner mullion" the other mullion will be removed when you place the corner mullion.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 3 of 6
ennujozlagam

Hi Jeff,

Thanks a lot for your help.. Appreciated.

I have another question which is not relevant to this topic. can you please teach me how to create a reveal (like groovelines) the dimensions is 25mmx25mm (wxd) bcoz it seem that i cannot amend the or duplicate the reveal in Revit what i mean i cannot change the given dimensions. I need you help to teach me from scratch how to create reveal in family. (im still new in customize and revit itself) Im trying  to learn self study. Please help....

Thank you very much.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 6
ennujozlagam

Hi Jeff,

I tried to figured out the corner mullion, but i failed.

i tried from type properties edit, when i tried vertical/horizontal the mullion updated on the right side, top & bottom. Its not updated in the corne? Anything that i need to know how to do it.

Please help. See attached.

Thank you very much..

Message 5 of 6
ennujozlagam

Hi Jeff,

I dont know how to fix this corner.

Please see attached.

Thanks a lot,

Message 6 of 6
ennujozlagam

Hi Jeff.

Sorry to trouble you . its okey now i managed to solved the mullion corner joints. thanks a lot for your time..

Just help me regarding reveal in my above post.

Thanks & Regards.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report