Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Licensing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
brandon.mullin
440 Views, 3 Replies

Subscription Licensing

I purchased a subscription to AutoCAD LT for Mac yesterday. I recieved a confirmation e-mail a few minutes later of my purchase. I am still not able to register from my account and/or have not received a registration e-mail for, AutoCAD LT on my Mac nearly 12 hours later. For a few hours after purchasing the subscription, my account would also not load properly on autodesk.com. When I would try to load in the "Products" section on my account, an error would pop up asking me to try again later. Is there something I am anticipating happening wrong? I expected this process to be more seamless and instant. Help would be much appreciated. Thank You 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Otto
in reply to: brandon.mullin

Hello moondog3

It looks like you have not received an activation email. Sometimes the email can be accidentally routed to your spam or junk folder. Please check there.

Also, please note that you should be able to access your download and activation information by logging into Autodesk Accounts.

If you need to download software, please go to the Virtual Agent.

If none of those items helped, please submit a support request as follows: 

Students should request to have the confirmation email resent via this form.

If you are having trouble with your Autodesk Account or an eStore purchase, please visit our order support page where you will be able to chat with a representative or submit a support request.

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: brandon.mullin

It can take a full business day to process your account, so if you do it on a Friday, it can make the wait longer.  In the mean-time you can install a 30-day trial from the Virtual Agent.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/download-method...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
brandon.mullin
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank You for the response. I have actually been running AutoCAD LT for the past 30 days and decided to subscribe since it worked well on my Mac. So, I have already maxed out the 30 trial period. I am hoping that everything will process by Monday morning. I a very disappointed in how Autodesk handles subscriptions in what seams to be a very manual process. I am a longtime Adobe CC subscriber and their registration is almost instant and is very seamless by comparison. I hope Autodesk is improving on this for the future.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report