Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2024 install error 1624

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Robplatt
299 Views, 3 Replies

Revit 2024 install error 1624

Hi all.

I know this has been covered many times before but none of the solutions I’ve read here or on other community forums, or on the Internet have worked for me.

I had to uninstall Revit 2024 and now I get Error 1624 when I try to reinstall. At one stage I removed all my Autodesk products and did a complete cleanup, but that hasn’t worked either.

I’ve been able to reinstall Civil 3D and FormIt, but not Revit. I also successfully installed Revit 2023, but of course I can’t access my 2024 drawings with this version.

After 2 days of frustration I’m now desperate.

There has to be a solution out there that hasn’t been identified before?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Robplatt

Have you downloaded the Microsoft Troubleshooter also known as Microsoft Fix It from here

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Robplatt
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi Travis

Many thanks for your reply. I’ve run the Microsoft Fix program a few times. It’s very cumbersome having to restart it for each thing you want to do, so it’s possible I may missed something?

One of the solutions I was advised to try was to uninstall the “save for mobile and Web” App. Since doing that first time around, it hasn’t reappeared, so I’m assuming my problem lies elsewhere.

thanks for taking the time to help.

Message 4 of 4
Robplatt
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi Travis

Here's an update.

The issue appears to have been with the Windows Installer (Transforms problem).

I ran multiple fixes following directions from various internet sites, and I've finally managed to get the install finished.

Thanks again for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report