Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product key invalid

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
347 Views, 3 Replies

product key invalid

I have received my serial number and product key by email but when I enter it  is telling me that my product key is invalid.

I double checked it in my account and it is the same one.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I have received my serial number and product key by email but when I enter it  is telling me that my product key is invalid.

I double checked it in my account and it is the same one.

Try one from this list: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/get-ready/find-serial-number-product-key/product-key-look/2017-product-keys

Maybe one from a Suite/collection if that's what you have.

Edit: The AutoCAD one isn't all 1's at the end, BTW.  🙂

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave

Make sure you type it in because copy/paste fails often.  Also, for 2017 products, that is the letter I and not the number 1 in the product key.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

You should type the characters in the fields. Make sure you do not paste items in the fields, you most input this information and see green checks. 

Shown here.

serialkey.png

I hope this answered your question or resolved the issue, if so please click

Kudos or the "thumbs-up!" icon.

Did my response help resolve the issue? Please "Accept As Solution" to help others in the community. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report