Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while instaling Revit 2024

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
237541L8G7V
5408 Views, 2 Replies

Problem while instaling Revit 2024

I try to install Revit 2024 after I uninstall Revit 2023 and every time it gives me error (via picture). Don't you known how to fix this? I already try to find and dealete all of files connnected to the older version of Revit... 

237541L8G7V_0-1687263506251.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: 237541L8G7V

Error 270 in Autodesk installations typically indicates a problem with the installation process. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Restart your computer: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix temporary issues that might be causing the error.

2. Disable antivirus software: In some cases, antivirus programs can interfere with the installation process. Temporarily disable any antivirus software running on your computer and then try installing Autodesk again.

3. Run the installation as an administrator: Right-click on the installation file and select "Run as administrator" to ensure you have the necessary permissions to install the software.

4. Check system requirements: Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the Autodesk software you are trying to install. Make sure you have enough disk space, memory, and a compatible operating system.

5. Clear temporary files: Use the Disk Cleanup utility or a third-party tool to remove temporary files from your system. These files can sometimes interfere with the installation process.

6. Use a clean boot: Perform a clean boot to start your computer with minimal startup programs and services. This helps eliminate any conflicts that might be preventing the installation.

7. Re-download the installer: If you downloaded the installer from the Autodesk website, try downloading it again to ensure the file is not corrupt.

If that doesn't work, you probably have to delete the Autodesk key in the registry and the Autodesk folder in Program Files. 

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
handjonathan
in reply to: 237541L8G7V

Hi @237541L8G7V 

Thanks a lot for posting your question to the forums!   Has the solution suggested by @TravisNave helped with your issue?

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information so we can help you as a community! 

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report