Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crashing, model disappears

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
david.stevensN2SWQ
294 Views, 2 Replies

crashing, model disappears

i have a new dell running windows  11  AS ran great for 2 weeks ,, super fast with zero issues,, they installed trueview, AS started crashing, they uninstalled trueview, re installed AS, now it crashes,,, model disappears when u zoom in and out and locks up... I.T. has done everything they now how to to....Thoughts?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

This post is in the wrong forum.  But I would start with making sure that you have an approved video card with a WHQL certified driver.  More often than not, this is video card/driver related.  

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3

What is 'AS'?

If it ran without problems before TrueView was installed, then it looks like TrueView messed something up. Merely uninstalling TrueView (or any Autodesk program for that matter) doesn't do a very good job, hence this article on how to perform a thorough cleanup.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report