Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet missing

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
12628 Views, 4 Replies

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet missing

Hello. I recently installed AutoCAD 2015 and the message "unable to initialize adlm" keeps popping up and then Autocad crashes. I attached the errors below. I looked up some solutions and some forums said I have to delete some files under C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet but I couldn't find any flexnet folders under C:\ProgramData 😞 I could really use some help, thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

faithify

Welcome to the community...

I'm wondering if you have an incomplete installation, have you ran a repair on your AutoCAD 2015 installation?  What is your operating system?  I'm also tagging @TravisNave to see if he has any other ideas.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

It appears that your licensing system is broken. You might double check that path because that's where your licenses go. Do you have local admin rights?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks for the replies. I installed Autocad 2014 from this pc before and it seems I haven't completely uninstalled it and now I can't do proper installation of Autocad 2015. I reformatted my pc and everything works fine 🙂

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I havre a problem: I lost the adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.
I don’t know what I must do to recover it.
I wll appreciate your help.

thank you,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report