Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
225 Views, 2 Replies

AUTOCAD 2016

SETUP FAILED

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Darin.Green
in reply to: Anonymous

Do not use the Install Now option to download. Instead, download the software from the Autodesk Virtual Agent

Once there, use the Download Links option to navigate to the application you need to download.

NOTE: If there are multiple parts for the download, you'll need to click each part to download them, once they are downloaded double-click Part1 (which will automatically extract the remaining parts) to begin the installation.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Darin is right.  You can also consider 2017 if your product is under Subscription.  I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/download-method...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report