Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad 2012 not installing HELP!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
733 Views, 2 Replies

autocad 2012 not installing HELP!!!

i just formatted my lap and hence have to install all the program files, so i tried installing autocad 2012 from the autodesk student community and its keeps popping up the msg some files hve been corrupted please download again or retry later. can i know y this is happening and a possibility of fixing it please!

thanks

madonna

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Use the alternate browser download method.

If you are unable to resolve your issue, please submit your request to the Education Community Support Team:

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=problem_form

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi I also have a similar issue with downloading the Student advised software (AutoCAD 2012). I download the software onto my computer (64bit version), and it comes to Installing the product, as I start it and it comes to the window "install tools & utilities" + "install on this computer" + "Create deployment". However I click on "install on this computer" and at the end of the installing process, it shows with everything crossed out and it hasn't installed. Can you help me, with what I can do?.... Thanks Tom
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report