Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stalling at "Hub is being Configured"

119 REPLIES 119
SOLVED
Message 1 of 120
pmarchese
4881 Views, 119 Replies

Stalling at "Hub is being Configured"

Anyone else run into the problem where it hangs at the Hub is being configured intro screen? This is happening on a pcs that previously had the beta on it as well as one that never did. Also after removing all the folders mentioned in the cleanup portion of the faq the only thing that changes is it asks me to log in prior to hanging at this point. Thanks in advance!

p-

119 REPLIES 119
Message 101 of 120
domFCRWZ
in reply to: pmarchese

Same here, created an account yesterday for the personal edition, installed and started the app, was asked for a name for the hub. Then it just stalls in a login loop with the website. When trying to access the hub using the browser, it gets stuck in a loop saying "hub is being configured" - have not been able to use the product at all so far.

Tried it completely fresh today with a new emal address and acount, still not luck.

Message 102 of 120
RajkumarIlanchelian
in reply to: az476

@az476 Thanks for the email. Working with my engineering team on this. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 103 of 120

To @RajkumarIlanchelian 

I’m having the same issue, after creating an account and downloading Fusion 360 from the UK site. I followed the setup inside the app, after it had installed.

Message 104 of 120
1994_ryan_j

To @RajkumarIlanchelian Hi, i also seem to be experiencing the same problem after following the install through the windows app, stuck in a loop at the 'hub is being configured' page, any help will be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Message 105 of 120
patrickUPP25

There was an ongoing service incident that mentioned issues with new accounts (https://health.autodesk.com/incidents/64y0f3dvlc48). This has been resolved now.

However, I am still not able to sign in and keep getting stuck in a sign-in-loop in the Fusion desktop application, and also on the Fusion Team Onboarding site (“Hub is being configured”).

Message 106 of 120

@patrickUPP25 Yes, the incident it self is resolved to the point that new issues will not happen. We are still working to correct all the impacted accounts. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 107 of 120

Do you happen to have any ETA when impacted accounts should be fixed?
I would like to plan a bit ahead whether I can expect to be able to try out Fusion any time soon.
Message 108 of 120
az476

I am also wondering when impacted accounts may be fixed. Thank you for your efforts, greatly appreciated.

Message 109 of 120
wondershaker42

Hello !
I have the same sign in problem !

wondershaker42_0-1720302368709.png

Message 110 of 120
mohawk

Hello, I am also wondering when the impacted accounts may be fixed.

I used mohawk876@hotmail.com to register, and the verification failed. The website said the link expired. This happened immediately after I received the email.

Message 111 of 120

Hello I have created a new fusion account, and created a hub, I cannot sign in, (Stuck in a infinite loop), and my hub will not configure, will this resolve itself with time?

Message 112 of 120
dr4k3y

I seem to be having the same issues, any ideas how to get past it?

Message 113 of 120
an_lukas_maier

Hello,

Yesterday I've created my student account and I have the same issue how can i fix this issue.

Message 114 of 120
patrickUPP25
in reply to: patrickUPP25

I just retried accessing Fusion and it prompted me to create a new Team Hub, with the previous one apparently being removed. After creating the new Team, Fusion is now working.
Message 115 of 120
mohawk
in reply to: patrickUPP25

I had the same experience. I can now access Fusion.

Thank you for your help all who contributed!

Message 116 of 120

Update on sign-in loop or hub is being configured.

We have now fixed all the accounts that were impacted due to this problem. You should be able to login to Fusion or Fusion team (https://login.autodesk360.com/login) and have access to Fusion.

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused here.

IF any accounts are still facing this issue, please reach out!

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 117 of 120
az476

Issue resolved, thank you so much!

Message 118 of 120
michaeldunnD

Hello @RajkumarIlanchelian

I am having the same issue as @ldent59TVB. I reached out to customer support the other day, but they couldn't help. If you can help me, I will directly message you my email.

Thank you

Message 119 of 120

@michaeldunnD Your account should be fixed now. Please let us know. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 120 of 120

I don't seem to have the issue anymore, thank you for sorting this out for me

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report