Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update Moldflow Adviser 2012 to Moldflow Adviser 2013?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
343 Views, 4 Replies

How to update Moldflow Adviser 2012 to Moldflow Adviser 2013?

Hello,

I would like to ask you for detailed instructions how to reinstall Moldflow Adviser 2012 to Moldflow Adviser 2013 and LMTOOLS utility (FLEXnet license)...

Thank you very much for any help!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

For a Quick-Start Guide on configuring the Autodesk License Manager, please see my post for further information:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/m-p/3...

You can simply install the Moldflow 2013 as you would normally.

Get your license file here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi everyone

Please somebody could you help me

i need to add a plate more i have tree plates but i need one more, but i can do it

how can I add one more or the plates that I wanted?

Message 4 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community...   Are you having an update problem like the original poster or did you hi-jack this posting and ask how to use the Moldflow product?  If the latter please use the Moldflow discussion group and post your question there.  If you are having an issue as the original posted indicated, give us clear information.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi Mark

I am doing a study in Moldflow adviser 2012 but I am stopped because my runner is large and I need two plate more

now I have A-PLATE , B-PLATE  I know that i can add a FLOTTING PLATE ,but my runner a little more large and  I need to add one plate more

in conclusion I need four plates, but i don know how add one plate more?

Thank in advance

Jose

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report