Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT 2015 issues for installing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
398 Views, 5 Replies

REVIT 2015 issues for installing

Hi

I have tried to instal revit student several times and it keeps failing and giving me error messages

low image library failed result 1603

The redistributable failed result is 1619

I installed it on my last laptop but have recently upgraded to a HP pavilion. I know nothing of computers but am told it should easily manage the software.

it has an

AMD A8 processor

Radeon R5 graphics card

8GB RAM

1T hard drive

I have attached the set up log

After speaking to Autodesk on twitter for around 2 weeks i am now desperate 

PLEASE HELP!!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Install	Autodesk Material Library 2015 - Low Image Library	Failed	Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you for the help.

i have installled revit 2015. but there was no option for the student version.

its now asking for an activation key, i recently had it installed on my previous computer with a previous employer and they had it back when i changed jobs so i uninstalled it. however, i do not have the key.

can you help with this please?

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

You need to put in your student serial.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I have done this but i am still having the install issues.
It says no content library available then if i continue to install it doesn't everything fails except BIM.
Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

You need to download the full version from the virtual agent.  There is no "student" versions.  It is all the same.  It is just the way you license it that changes its behavior.  Hope that makes sense. 

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report