Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Design Suite Premium Installation fails

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
551 Views, 3 Replies

Product Design Suite Premium Installation fails

Hi All, can you help.

Product Design Suite Premium 2014 Fails to install.

Standalone licence , have turned off network & anti virus but still occurs.

Have attached setup log file .

Thanks

Peter

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

It seems to be failing on the materials library. It could be you don't have full permissions.  It could be that it is corrupted.  It could be that you are installing from media and not direct download or copied to HDD.  It could be that you have an existing materials library already that is conflicting the new install.

I would recommend first that you not install the materials library. Uncheck it.  Then install the rest of the suite.  Once that is all on there, working, and activated, then you can work on the reason why your materials library is failing to install. 

Install Autodesk Material Library 2014 Failed Installation aborted, Result=2

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for your reply - I might be being stupid here but I can't find the material Library check box to uncheck it in the installation window.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

If it isn't in the first installation screen with the other products, then check the custom settings for the option there. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report