Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

civil 3d instalation failed, help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
buh077
258 Views, 2 Replies

civil 3d instalation failed, help!

good morning, I need your help please, reestablished my pc to factory mode, when installing the civil 3d 2015 me by different methods, I said that already exists C3D 2015 I get a picture where that information can be seen, I Autodesk erased all traces of my pc and still continues this helps!

X.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: buh077

If you hover over the red icon it will state why you cannot install on the system.  Keep in mind though that XP and Vista are typically not supported on 2015 products.  You also need to be at lease SP1 for Windows 7.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
buh077
in reply to: TravisNave

thanks for your help, and actually tells me that is already installed, but there is not any directory on my pc,  fix it by restoring my system once again and solve it (windows 7)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report