Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen issues

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
274 Views, 3 Replies

Screen issues

Hello,

When I execute Revit 16, it doesn't run like it should because I watch this revit bug 1.png

And, for example, when i want to build a wall, the green command ribbon doesn't allow me to enter datas.revit bug 2.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
L.Maas
in reply to: Anonymous

Is this a fresh install or is this a sudden occurence? Which operating sytem are you using?

At least make sure that you have the latest updates (Revit, Windows, Graphics card)

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: L.Maas

It's a fresh install and I use Windows 8.1 64bits.

My system is updated.

I noticed that if I connect my laptop to a screen, there is no problem. So if think it could come from the size of my screen's laptop but I don't know how to fix it.

Message 4 of 4
RDAOU
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous

You can try one of the following

1. go to Windows Control Panel > Display and set it to 125% or 150%
  2. Depending on the model/type of Graphic card you have you can control/adjust screen resolution via the Graphic Card Control Panel which should be located in the task bar (lower right corner)

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report