Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Netfabb Command Line execution

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
855 Views, 3 Replies

Problem in Netfabb Command Line execution

Hi,

I am new to Netfabb. I am trying to use command line execution for Netfabb 2018.

http://help.autodesk.com/view/NETF/2018/ENU/?guid=GUID-4BE08D1D-B6A9-4CAA-9BF9-146F7688E415

I followed the above link for this, but could not find pan.exe in the Netfabb installation.

Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Andrew.Sartorelli
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

I'm glad to hear you are trying out Netfabb. Which version of the product have you purchased? The article you referenced refers to running Netfabb Simulation from the command-line, this will only be accessible to those customers who have purchased Netfabb Local Simulation in addition to Netfabb Premium or Netfabb Ultimate. Are you interested in running simulations from the command line, or are you looking to execute some of Netfabb's more standard functionality in a more automated manner? If so, I recommend taking a look at the documentation on Automating Netfabb.

Cheers,

Andrew

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you done a straight search (F3) for pan.exe in the product's installation folder?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Andrew.Sartorelli

Hello Andrew,
Thanks for the response.
I am using a student trial version.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report