Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Register- Need Request Code

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
318 Views, 5 Replies

Cannot Register- Need Request Code

Hi,

I use AutoCAD for work and they had purchased AutoCAD2015 with subscription last February - I've been using the product since. I see that AutoCAD 2016 is out and would like to update. When I sign into autodesk.com I dont see AutoCAD listed as a product I own. I did a little snooping around and found myself at RegisterOnce (something I dont remember doing back in February). I get to a point where Im asked for a 'Request Code'. Needless to say I don't have/ cannot find the code that was given to me at the time of activation. How can I fully register my product beacaue as of now the subscription service that was purchased is serving 0 purpose.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

If you are under active Subscription then the AutoCAD 2016 should appear under your products list. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Which is why I'm here requesting help because..it's not...

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Can any offer a solution or suggestion?
Message 5 of 6
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous

There are no Autodesk products linked to your login/email address. What I assume has happened is that the program was purchased using a different email address than yours.

If that is the case, what you would need to do is find out who in your company purchase the software (they will automatically have had the program registered to them). You will either need to use their login to download and activate the program or ask them to grant you permissions to use the program following these instructions:

Adding Users in User Management

Setting User Permissions

I would also recommend following these instructions to find your request code.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Boa tarde Camilo

Quando a licença do Autocad foi comprada, toda tratativa foi realizada por um funcionario que não está mais na empresa, eu tenho o contrato de aquisição e tenho a licença para ser ativada, se você quiser eu te passo por anexo, porém o e-mail da pessoa que solicitou o serviço não está mais ativado.

Atte* Heloísa Coutinho

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report