Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
189 Views, 2 Replies

Error [1,5,-4]

Hi,

When client read the license, the program present the error [1,5,-4]:

A valid license could not be obtain by the network license manager. Try again. If you are still unable to access a license, contact your system administrator.

Server´s administrator review the LMTOOL and he found that 1 set is in use. And we thing that the license is stick. He can not stop and restart the server.

What do we have to do?

Thanks for your help...
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

1.5.-4 means that all of the licenses have been used up. The server status should tell you where the license is being help up. See if that machine has a copy of the software running. You might have to check Task Manager to see if it is hung up after closing.

If all else fails, click the stop server button and restart it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for you help.

I keep you update if I need more help... Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report