Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with inventor suite 2009

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
684 Views, 10 Replies

problem with inventor suite 2009

When i try to run inventor, this is the message i get.(see atatched file) I tride to do variuos things to resulve the issue and nothing has worked
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

nobody can read anything on the attached pic, it's too small.
Message 3 of 11
TravisNave

The picture is very small indeed, so the error cannot be read. However, it appears that your Dell may be running Windows 7. If this is the case, Inventor 2009 is not compatible. Please provide a better screen capture if this is not the case, or at least a written description of the exact error.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous

i cant run IS 2009 on win 7.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous

here is a better pic
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous

you'll need to be a member of the administrator or power user group in
order to use Inventor.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous

I have rights to use the software and I was able to use inventor last week. I downloaded all off the service packs because I was having trouble with autocad mech.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous

Hi,

simply launch it one time with administrator right.

Franck Hervet

"smm412010" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
6362766@discussion.autodesk.com...
> I have rights to use the software and I was able to use inventor last
> week. I downloaded all off the service packs because I was having trouble
> with autocad mech.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous

now the start screen comes up and it crashes. does this have anything to do with windows 7? is there any way to run this prgram on windows 7?
Message 10 of 11
TravisNave

I have already made note that this product is incompatible with Windows 7. You will need to install it on Windows XP or Windows Vista. Only Autodesk 2010 and 2011 products are supported on Windows 7.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 11 of 11
Anonymous

thank you for your time

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report