Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
205 Views, 3 Replies

Hey Travis

The vault questions starting to roll in yet?

John Postlewait
IS Department
George Butler Associates, Inc.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, and they suck.

Actually, I found that at least in this version Ghost works better.

The upgrade is supposed to be a breeze and it supports SQL 2005 which increases the database to 4GB for the MSDE version. Had a few customers with problems reaching 2GB.

Found out that having AIS10 and the content center before installing AIS11 is a bad idea. Uninstall AIS10 first. Had a user today that couldn't even log into the Vault. He also had AIS10 installed.

I'm sure it will be a nightmare. I can't wait.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Holy crap are we having some issues coming to grips with this last minute curveball.
I have no idea how long this upgrade is going to be on hold until we can figure out how to do this.
My email address is my usernamehere at gbutler.com
Give me a shout in the morning I'll give you what I got.
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

No problem. Your company is already in my system. I shot you over an email. Let me see what ya got.

You know... we usually charge an arm and a leg for Vault support. Ha.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report