Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2013LT Permission issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
409 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCad 2013LT Permission issue

Hello, I recently downloaded autocad 2013LT trial version and seem to have an issue opening files our network. I try to browse to the file...it doesn't show the network shares so I manually select "newtork"--"client"--"cleint\j$"...ect. Autocad returns with the following error "You do not have access rights to \\XXXXX\j$\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX.dwg. See your administrator for access to this folder." I have confirmed I am an administrator\Domain admin with full access to the folder and even took owership of the file. Other users with licensed autocad can open the file w/o any issues. I'm running windows XP Pro, 1.5gb memory, dual core processors, ect.... HELP!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Try going to the path in Windows Explorer and opening the .dwg file from there.  Keep in mind that adding a $ to a shared name makes the share invisible.  That might cause some unintended results.  Though, I suspect it should work.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report