Announcements
Welcome to the Upchain Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add item Name beside the item # in the eBom Part reports.

Add item Name beside the item # in the eBom Part reports.

This small change will seriously increase productivity. The eBOM Report title includes only the item #. It does not include the item name. Users on the shop floor need to go to the PC to check the item name for that item #. This process will be avoided by just adding the item name beside the item number in the title. case ID: 19016932

9 Comments
PualQuek
Autodesk

Hi @fruizVXHUM

Apart from being able to see the Item Name next to the Item #, are there other attributes that will be beneficial to you and the shop floor personnel? 

If there is a possibility, how would you reconfigure the existing eBOM Report layout?

Regards,

Paul

Senior UX Designer (for Upchain)

fruizVXHUM
Contributor

Hi Paul!

Thank you for reaching out. They are just interested in the Item name. Just the item name beside the item number will do for them. 

Thank you!

PualQuek
Autodesk

Thanks @fruizVXHUM . I will bring this information back to the team for review.

Thanks,

Paul

fruizVXHUM
Contributor

Hi Paul!

Any update on this enhancement?

PualQuek
Autodesk

@fruizVXHUM The request is under discussion. Apologises but I'm unable to give you a definite timeline. 

Thanks,

Paul

fruizVXHUM
Contributor

Hi @PualQuek,

I just wanted to follow up on this improvement. Is there any movement on this one yet? This one should be rather simple to implement.

PualQuek
Autodesk

Hi @fruizVXHUM,

This request is under review by the team however I'm unable to give you a definite timeline. 

Thanks,

Paul

Status changed to: Accepted

This idea has been accepted within the product.

Best regards,

Andreja Schneider

Status changed to: Implemented

These ideas have been developed and are now live in an Autodesk product or service, please check here. 

Best regards,

Andreja Schneider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report