Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steel connections - IFC exporter

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
robert.jungergard
463 Views, 2 Replies

Steel connections - IFC exporter

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest IFC exporter from https://apps.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/Index?id=8986482933300179260&appLang=en&os=Win64.

I have tried to export some steel connections but the connections does not appear in my export. See the picture below.

The first two beams and columns has a steel connection. The third one to the far right is a control unit to compare the others with. You can see that I have “include steel elements” checked but it does not appear. I have set my steel connections to “IfcBuildingElementProxy” in IFC options.

How should I proceed?

EDIT:

An update, I have received from a IFC exporter developer that this problem still exist in R2020 unfortunaly. I work in R2020 and I don't have the time or mandate to upgrade my project to R2021 or R2022.

Thank you

Robert

robertjungergard_1-1634646992991.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ToanDN
in reply to: robert.jungergard

I have no issue exporting to IFC using Revit 2022 built-in IFC exporter.

ToanDN_0-1634658358482.png

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
robert.jungergard
in reply to: ToanDN

Hi Toan,
I have received from a IFC exporter developer that this problem still exist in R2020 unfortunaly. I work in R2020 and I don't have the time or mandate to upgrade my project to R2021 or R2022.
We can close this thread

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators