Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync All Open Projects

Sync All Open Projects

I have a multifamily project - have multiple unit types open as projects (to avoid the fix groups errors).  I'd like to be able to sync all with a command instead of going to each project individually and sync each.

9 Comments
marko.Zeljkovic
Contributor
Yes yes yes!
marko.Zeljkovic
Contributor
Not sure why my vote is not counted?
Zanyar.K
Explorer

If we get such a function, the work will be much easier with many projects at the same time, which I often have.

jake.andersonRLLLW
Community Visitor

That would be very helpful

Amy.Sutton
Observer

Even better, sync and close all open projects - so you don't have to sit waiting for each open file to sync and close, sync and close, sync and close...

ChrisGamble
Collaborator

I want to be able to sync all open models the same way CAD can save all. seems simple enough, revit already has the ability to do things that effect all open models in a session, such as loading families. Why not sync all? In multifamily I work across a lot of models at once, having this ability increases speed and decreases effort greatly. 

Marcus.Isacsson
Collaborator

Revit idea: I would love being able to batch sync all open files. 
Currently I'm working in a larger project where we're having eight files at the moment, and it's quite common that all of them are opened (plotting etc.). Would be neat to sync them all with less clicks.

Tags (5)
matthewsXACAN
Explorer

To Amy's point, it would be incredibly useful to open multiple files without having to open one at a time. 

Ziyao.li
Participant

6 years later, would any autodesk staff response?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators