Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Simultaneous Shared Parameter Entry

Multiple Simultaneous Shared Parameter Entry

I often import manufacturer equipment into my model that I need to add shared parameters to. I have a built-out shared-parameter table/list for each kind of equipment (usually around 10-15 parameters long). Every time I need to add a bunch of shared parameters it can take a little while. It would be cool to be able to add multiple shared parameters in one go, and have some kind of table with checkboxes to select what category the shared parameter belongs to and whether it's a type or instance kind of parameter.

Edit: grammar

1 Comment

@ian_vangiesen25  - Have you had a chance to try Autodesk Parameters Service? With the Parameters Service you can manage all your Shared Parameters within ACC and load into Revit. This enables you to no longer rely on the .txt files for Shared Parameters so you can manage all your Shared Parameters in the web. Additionally in Revit, you can update, and load the parameters into your templates, families, or models - this can even happed in bulk.

To learn more, check-out the YouTube tutorials and Documentation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report