Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footing Schedule-thickness shared parameter

Footing Schedule-thickness shared parameter

There is a previous post regarding how to work around the OTB rectangular footing family not scheduling the thickness.

This is a really easy fix for the next release of Revit. Change the existing parameter in the family to be shared.

Its been broken since I started using revit in RS4. Its never been fixed (as of Revit 2015). As such, the OTB family is never used.

5 minutes and any revit user on autodesks staff could fix it.

Cheers

9 Comments
cindy_wang
Autodesk

@SeanSpence, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've filed a defect in the Revit development team's database and the team is reviewing the correct way of doing this.

pawelpiechnik
Autodesk

Hi, 

In response, this request has been addressed in the Revit 2017. Please check it out.

More information available here: Revit 2017 Help page

regards

Pawel Piechnik

SeanSpence
Advocate

AWSOME!!!

I was starting to loose faith in the idea station.

Thank you @pawelpiechnik  on behalf of all structural Reviteers!

pawelpiechnik
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Struct_Production
Contributor

@cindy_wang @pawelpiechnik

This is NOT fixed yet!  I have Revit 2017 and it is absolutely not default parameter. 

belgref
Community Visitor

Hi there! im just here to tell you im using revit 2020 and still does not have this. Says "Fundation Thickness" but appears blank when you schedule. Thanks 

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status changed to: Gathering Support

SeanSpence
Advocate

@Tarek_K again, this has been implemented. why is it going back to gathering support?

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report