Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trees and people not showing up!

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
4142 Views, 11 Replies

Trees and people not showing up!

I have downloaded Revit 2019 as a student, and although I can place both people and trees into the floor plan. In realistic/3D view- they only appear as boxes, and in renderings they do not show up at all.

I haven't ever had this problem before, I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but it did not work.

Please help! Capture 2.JPG

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
joe_keogh
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

can you upload the Families her so I can test them?  Cheers

Joe Keogh
Director | Design Technology + Innovation
www.viewlistic.com.au

Message 3 of 12
barthbradley

Message 4 of 12
ennujozlagam

have you tried to change your detail level to FINE and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

Hi thank you, I tried it but it did not work 😕

rev tree.JPG

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

I did try that but it doesn't make a difference

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: joe_keogh

How do I upload it as a family on this forum?

Message 8 of 12
barthbradley

Ah, I just went through this.  Don't know if your situation is the same as mine was, but let me first ask if you have the RPC folder installed properly. It's located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Materials\2020\assetlibrary_base.fbm\RPCs.  See it? Does it have content? 

Message 9 of 12
ennujozlagam

share your file here so we can check. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 10 of 12
elias_munoz_neyra

I Have a similar problem. When the trees are taller than 3 m they disappear.

Can someone give me a hand with this one?

Message 11 of 12

Looks like a Phasing issue. 

…"When the trees are taller than 3 m they disappear"?  Do you have a Filter to "weed" them out of the View when they get to tall?  

Message 12 of 12

I just solved it by rising the height of the section box. I was cutting it somewhere below the top of the tree

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators