Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Revit - wheel bottom right and cannot save the file

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
petruzzi
219 Views, 2 Replies

Problem with Revit - wheel bottom right and cannot save the file

Good morning,

I have another issue, this sign bottom right is preventing me to save the file and I'm not sure why is happening. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TripleM-Dev.net
in reply to: petruzzi

Hi @petruzzi,

In this Link Autodesk list as cause a corrupt windows profile. While a new profile could solve it, it seems to me a bit extreme action.

First, I think to be able to save, close any view with a color fill set, or remove the color fill scheme from the views so no fill is applied and save.

Does this also happen on another pc with the same model, if not try the following:

If it's a workshared file, create a new local, but first:

- Close all Revit windows.

- make sure to delete the old one first AND it's backup folder.

- Clear the windows temp (type in %temp% in the windows explorer and it takes you directly to the temp folder)

- To be sure restart the Pc

If it also happens on another PC, try auditing the Central file itself, and maybe create a new Central file from it.

Message 3 of 3
petruzzi
in reply to: petruzzi

THank you, what do you mean exactly? First, I think to be able to save, close any view with a color fill set, or remove the color fill scheme from the views so no fill is applied and save.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators