Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Make Glass Panel strips with arrary Method

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
323 Views, 4 Replies

How to Make Glass Panel strips with arrary Method

Hi Frnds,

I Need to Customize the Glazed Panel. I Edited the panel to some Addtional Strips. But Whenever am changing the panel it cant come exact sizes. How i arrary the strips in the Glaze Panel.If i Increase the Size the panel Strips need to Increase Can Anyone Help me to do this one 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
RDAOU
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

You will need to parametrize the Array ...ie: (add parameter which relates the array or the number of arrayed element to the length of the panel)

What seems to be happening now is that you are changing the panel width (ie: make it smaller) yet the number of strips is constant; hence, it becomes too dense...I am assuming that is what is showing in the black photos or at least how it looks like

The images you added aren't really readable... If you are not sure how to do the above, maybe you can add the panel's file and someone may assist you more effectively 

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: RDAOU

@RDAOU

Panels.JPG

Like these i need panel with PARAMETRIC Now u got idea means pls show to me 

Screencast Video

Thanks & Regards

Raj Kumar Selvaraj

Message 4 of 5
RDAOU
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Is that something like a corogated sheest? or are those louvers?

And it looks more like a Pattern Based curtain... Are you picky on the method of how to do such a panel or you specifically want to see how a parametric array works?

There are more than 10 ways one can clad and finish a building envelop...I can't spend 30 mins doing something then it turns out it's not what you are asking about lol...so if you are not picky I can give you one method otherwise you do a research and then tell which method you want to learn and I can demonstrate it in a screencast for you to watch...how is that for a deal?!

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: RDAOU

Hi

i Dont the Methods of making tat Parametric tat y am askin u sir 

Could u please Explain any two methods Tat will be usefull to me. I still Stucking with the Pattern Based Curtain.

Please Show in Screencast

Thanks & Regards

Raj kumar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators