Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

family system

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
451 Views, 2 Replies

family system

I have a problem with Revit Italy System Families for Revit 2016, I downloaded the student version but it doesn't download the system families. When I look for them in the folder C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2016\Templates\Italy it's empty. How can I download them? As I don't have any system family such as doors, windows, contest ( people, tree...) etc
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, you may check it here. Thanks

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
Mahmoud.Ziedan
in reply to: Anonymous

Dear,

First of all,those families are called Autodesk default library note system families.Anyway if you want to redownload those families,go to add/remove software and then search for autodesk library,then click uninstall/modify,a panel will appear so you can select the library you want to download.

Kindly if this solved your issue mark as solution to help others

You found a post helpful? Then feel free to give likes to these posts!
Your question got successfully answered? Then just click on the 'Mark as solution' button.

src="https://autodesk.widen.net/content/fbz0l2onhe/png/autodesk-expert-elite-forum-signature-logo.png" >
Mahmoud Zeidan
BIM Manager/Mechanical Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators