Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending Stringer

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
awadsworth8Q4WM
758 Views, 6 Replies

Extending Stringer

There has got to be a way to extend the stair stringer.  I have looked everywhere and cant find anything.  See attached picture.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Tried these settings?

Stringer Cut.png

Message 3 of 7

I have those settings.  The problem is the stringer cuts off at bottom stair nose. (Attachment pic 1).  What I need to happen is the stringer extends past the bottom stair nose at least 7". (Attachment pic 2)

Message 4 of 7

you need to separate profile of your stringer together with your railing or separate stringer and railings to achieve this. thanks

stair23.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 7
_Vijay
in reply to: awadsworth8Q4WM

in the END only you can not change the profile ….try with inplace in the end only. refer below snip may be it will help you.

Capture.PNG

Message 6 of 7

Untick Begin with Riser

2s.png1s.png

Message 7 of 7

4s.png3s.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators