Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation code for autocad 2007

110 REPLIES 110
SOLVED
Message 1 of 111
Anonymous
289064 Views, 110 Replies

activation code for autocad 2007

Tags (2)
110 REPLIES 110
Message 41 of 111
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

What is en activation code for AutoCAD 2007.. sirial number..xxx-xxxxxxxx.
Message 42 of 111
Anonymous

What is my activation code for AutoCAD 2007.serial number: xxx-xxxxxxxx.and Request code: RLW9-VX9K-XTSR-8S53-E1HV-DZKW.
Message 43 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

This is a user based forum.  We don't issue other users activation codes.  They come directly from Autodesk when you properly obtained this product 11 years ago.  So may I ask where you got this copy from?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 44 of 111
Anonymous

I need an activation code according to serial number-xxx-xxxxxxxx and request id- Please anyone give the activation code WXDD 63QC FZAP HWP3 WVQR APQ4
Message 45 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Not sure why you are posting mutiple times https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/code/td-p/7819386 about the same thing.  IF this is related to the AutoCAD 2007 version..  The only way you are going to get an activating code is that you properly purchase this 11 years ago.  This product is retired and no longer supported by Autodesk.  Where did you get this legacy version from?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 46 of 111
Anonymous

need activation code for autocad 2007 serial number 000 - 00000000, request code : LWZ0 8Z8S EL7Y 2153 25RW WKDW.
Message 47 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

This is a user forum which means users don't send other users activation codes.  They come directly from Autodesk when you properly obtain this product 11 years ago.  Where did you get this legacy version from?

Mark Lancaster

Message 48 of 111
Anonymous

I need activation code of autocad 2007
Message 49 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

Did you ever read the above replies before posting?

Mark Lancaster

Message 50 of 111
Anonymous

Somebody help me pls to activate autocad 2007 with request number H7FOK438QK3DSR53NAY3NAY9ZLWD urgently
Message 51 of 111
simona.golisciano

Hello @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community !

As mentioned in previous post, to obtain an Activation Code, you will need to contact our Registration & Activation team. Please go to Contact Us - Activation & Registration, then click on "Request an activation code".

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 52 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> Somebody help me pls to activate autocad 2007 with request

>> number H7FOK438QK3DSR53NAY3NAY9ZLWD urgently

As it's urgent: The fastest help you can get is to read the posts above ... because then:

• you can see that no-one here in the forum can create activation codes
  • you see links to Autodesk where you get the activation codes from, this here is not the right place

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 53 of 111
ddgiant
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Question, i have a legal copy of Autocad 2007, i got this from the last company i worked for. I was the Autocad account manager at the time. The company decided to close all locations making this one product line. While i was cleaning out my office i found the disk still in box.
Being i no longer work for the company i am no longer the account manager on the account.
My question is if i contact Autodesk can i activate it, and if i could would the new account manager for the company get notified?
I am guessing either
1) no can not activate
Or
2) if activated the new account manager will get notified
Thanks for the information.
Message 54 of 111
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: ddgiant

@ddgiant

Just because you found a copy of the product while cleaning out your desk, doesn't mean you can use or activate it.  Its an asset that belongs to the company you use to work for.  If you want it and to activate it..  The company has to file a transfer of license ownership to you.  Meaning someone from that original company has to fill out paper and assign it.   In the end its not worth to do this for a 19 year old product.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/activate/transfer-licenses/transfer...

Mark Lancaster

Message 55 of 111
Anonymous

Auth Now'); // -->

Product:  AutoCAD 2007
Serial number/Group ID:  xxx-xxxxxxxx
Request code:  K8UA E8HF S83J NE53
7R4Z 9NUW

Message 56 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

This is a user forum...  Users don't sent other users activation codes.  Where did you get this 12 yr old/retired/no longer supported product?

Mark Lancaster

Message 57 of 111
Anonymous

Kxu7 qcpn ty3s l0p3 axyk 5u1k
Message 58 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous wrote:
Kxu7 qcpn ty3s l0p3 axyk 5u1k

And what does this even mean?   If you're trying to activate a legacy version of AutoCAD did you even bother to read any the replies that are already here?   Again this a user forum and we don't provide Autodesk activation. 

Mark Lancaster

Message 59 of 111
Anonymous
in reply to: Patchy

• Plz sand me too
Message 60 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> Plz sand me too

Have you read the posts above? There you'll find how to get your code for your bought license.

No need to wait for an answer here.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report