Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation code for autocad 2007

110 REPLIES 110
SOLVED
Message 1 of 111
Anonymous
287100 Views, 110 Replies

activation code for autocad 2007

Tags (2)
110 REPLIES 110
Message 81 of 111
pendean
in reply to: bsteenburghpe

>>>...didn't see anything that said they will no longer allow your product to be activate...<<<

"What about products that didn’t use the year as a version (for example, R10)?
All products using a non-year version scheme are included in the v2010 or earlier set of releases and can no longer be activated after August 31, 2019."

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/simplecontent/content/previous-ver...

If you still have your old Win7 PC and all works well, hang on to it for as long as it will last, then figure out a new option if you are unable to join Autodesk Subscription for newer software. If you find Autodesk software subscriptions too expensive, there are many other CAD packages out there with no subscription options (initial cost may still be comparably high) that you can go get and use.

Message 82 of 111
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

the license is expired please i need to activate the autocad 2007

Message 83 of 111
cadffm

Hi jomersha12

you found this thread. You was able to post a question, But you was not able to read the thread and the linked pages?

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 84 of 111
pendean
Message 85 of 111
Anonymous

Request code:  J97S CD4L T83E 3Q53
K7YZ PTW7

i need an activation code according to serial number-xxx-xxxxxxxx and request id J97S CD4L T83E 3Q53 K7YZ PTW7 Please anyone give the activation code according to that

Message 86 of 111
RobDraw

No can do.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 87 of 111
pendean

Are you challenged or overwhelmed by all the information above your post that answers your question?
Message 88 of 111
ernieu717

Software Information
Product: AutoCAD 2007
Serial number: xxx-xxxxxxxx
Request code: NCXR CGER X7KD TV53 SCDR
LSJD

Owner: Eiji Ernesto Uehara

Was installed on my old computer 13 years ago that broke down and gone.

Was able to install on windows 10 computer with some help from friends.

Cannot send registration and request via internet. Need help from anyone there!

Message 89 of 111
RobDraw
in reply to: ernieu717

No one can help you.

Rob

Message 90 of 111
pendean
in reply to: ernieu717

@ernieu717 you are about 2-years too late, Autodesk killed off authorizations of ancient software like R2007.
Sell your Win10 PC, start the old Win7 PC back up and keep using it until you can afford to purchase a new CAD package either from Autodesk or elsewhere.

Good luck.

Message 91 of 111
AndyFowkes

Very disappointed to hear this as I have a perpetual licence for 2007 and it has just decided that it needs a new activation code which it appears I can no longer get. 

Is there no way of reactivating a licence?

Message 92 of 111
RobDraw

This forum is full of similar threads without solutions.

Rob

Message 93 of 111
AndyFowkes
in reply to: RobDraw

According to the licence terms 2.2.6 'the licence to use the software is perpetual' so the licence term suddenly changing itself from 'none' to '5th July 2021' seems to be a breach of these terms so surely there is a responsibility to simply issue a new activation code in these circumstances?
Message 94 of 111
RobDraw

There's a difference between perpetual and permanent. This has been discussed many times in this forum. You're not saying anything that hasn't already been discussed.

Good day.

Rob

Message 95 of 111
AndyFowkes
in reply to: RobDraw

Er, actually, the definition of permanent is 'existing perpetually'.

As an occasional user I cannot afford/justify the expense of a monthly/annual subscription and I found that 2007 was easier to get on with, for my purposes, than the later versions that I tried. Hence, when I am somewhat annoyed to find that a perfectly good piece of software has stopped working for no apparent reason. It's like having your favourite toy confiscated when you haven't done anything wrong.

And why is a subscription in the UK 1.5 time the price of the same in the US?
Message 96 of 111
RobDraw

What you think and the reality of the situation are quite different. In fact, everything you've said has been said many times already. You're just another voice in the crowd. Nothing is going to change by voicing your opinion here. 

FYI, if you read past any definitions you find for perpetual and look at the true meaning of it, you will realize that something that is perpetual needs to have a certain particular set of circumstances needs to exist in order for that perpetuity to exist. Something that is permanent exists despite seemingly detrimental circumstances.

So, instead of getting your little boy underwear in a twist and crying about your toys going away. Maybe you should look into alternatives. If you can't afford big boy toys, you might have to settle for something less.

Good luck.

Rob

Message 97 of 111
Anonymous

is there anyone who can help me reactivate the software? ASAP for educational purpose. 

Serial number/Group ID:  xxx-xxxxxxxx
Request code:  VUAL 326D 6LGF 4VP3
ZUNT 1Z2R
Message 98 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> ASAP for educational purpose

When using for education you can download the current software release inside the Autodesk's education portal.

It does not make sense to teach or learn AutoCAD 2007 today.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 99 of 111
lawsonets

I have used Land Desktop for years to do sewer design; however, I continued to pay pay pay for Autodesk upgrades that I never used - I kept my license up to date now I have a situation where I need activation codes for Land Desktop 2007 and getting the run around - Activation codes are produced by a key generation based off the Request Code - it a simple program where input creates output.  My Land Desktop showed it never expired but it is useless if you can't get activation codes.  Autodesk acting like in is a major task in generating the activation codes isn't true - it is just Autodesk creating a situation where they make it necessary to purchase newer versions.  In my case, have the newer versions - I just don't want to go through the learning curve - I just want to live and let live.

Message 100 of 111
RobDraw
in reply to: lawsonets

It might be simple but they aren't doing anymore. 

Rob

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report