Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shaded with edges - edges outside model

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
daniel.puchta
807 Views, 6 Replies

Shaded with edges - edges outside model

Hi,

I am having this issue - i use visual style "Shaded with edges". When I save my part/assembly, edges appear outside the model itself - like if I had different part in file with  visual style "Wireframe" - it is on the attached screenshot. When I change my camera view by zooming in/out and rotating, wrong edges disappear - but I am tired to do this everytime I save my part/assembly.

Is there any solution for this?

I am using Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2020 Build 239 64-bit version, my PC is Dell Precision 7530 with Windows 10.

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
JDMather
in reply to: daniel.puchta

What graphics card do you have in that computer  (or is it Intel integrated graphics)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 7
daniel.puchta
in reply to: JDMather

Sorry I forget - It is NVIDIA Quadro P1000. I have also possibility to switch to Intel UHD Graphics 630 but I would rather not do that

Message 4 of 7

What happens when you:

VIEW>>APPEARANCE>>REFINE APPEARANCE

??

Regards,

Regards,

Arthur Knoors

Autodesk Affiliations:

Autodesk Software:Inventor Professional 2024 | Vault Professional 2022 | Autocad Mechanical 2022
Programming Skills:Vba | Vb.net (Add ins Vault / Inventor, Applications) | I-logic
Programming Examples:Drawing List!|Toggle Drawing Sheet!|Workplane Resize!|Drawing View Locker!|Multi Sheet to Mono Sheet!|Drawing Weld Symbols!|Drawing View Label Align!|Open From Balloon!|Model State Lock!
Posts and Ideas:Dimension Component!|Partlist Export!|Derive I-properties!|Vault Prompts Via API!|Vault Handbook/Manual!|Drawing Toggle Sheets!|Vault Defer Update!

! For administrative reasons, please mark a "Solution as solved" when the issue is solved !

Message 5 of 7
JDMather
in reply to: daniel.puchta

@daniel.puchta wrote:

I am using Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2020 Build 239 64-bit version, 

JDMather_0-1600953395418.png

You might also try installing the latest Update for 2020.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 6 of 7
daniel.puchta
in reply to: JDMather

I updated Inventor to version 2020.3 Build 373 and it helped. So it was problem with version 2020.1  Build 239.

Thank you a lot!

Message 7 of 7

It was a problem with older version of Inventor. Anyway thanks for your reply

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report