Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shaded with edges - edges outside model

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
daniel.puchta
766 Views, 6 Replies

Shaded with edges - edges outside model

Hi,

I am having this issue - i use visual style "Shaded with edges". When I save my part/assembly, edges appear outside the model itself - like if I had different part in file with  visual style "Wireframe" - it is on the attached screenshot. When I change my camera view by zooming in/out and rotating, wrong edges disappear - but I am tired to do this everytime I save my part/assembly.

Is there any solution for this?

I am using Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2020 Build 239 64-bit version, my PC is Dell Precision 7530 with Windows 10.

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
JDMather
in reply to: daniel.puchta

What graphics card do you have in that computer  (or is it Intel integrated graphics)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 7
daniel.puchta
in reply to: JDMather

Sorry I forget - It is NVIDIA Quadro P1000. I have also possibility to switch to Intel UHD Graphics 630 but I would rather not do that

Message 4 of 7

What happens when you:

VIEW>>APPEARANCE>>REFINE APPEARANCE

??

Regards,

Regards,

Arthur Knoors

Autodesk Affiliations:

Autodesk Software:Inventor Professional 2024 | Vault Professional 2022 | Autocad Mechanical 2022
Programming Skills:Vba | Vb.net (Add ins Vault / Inventor, Applications) | I-logic
Programming Examples:Drawing List!|Toggle Drawing Sheet!|Workplane Resize!|Drawing View Locker!|Multi Sheet to Mono Sheet!|Drawing Weld Symbols!|Drawing View Label Align!|Open From Balloon!|Model State Lock!
Posts and Ideas:Dimension Component!|Partlist Export!|Derive I-properties!|Vault Prompts Via API!|Vault Handbook/Manual!|Drawing Toggle Sheets!|Vault Defer Update!

! For administrative reasons, please mark a "Solution as solved" when the issue is solved !

Message 5 of 7
JDMather
in reply to: daniel.puchta

@daniel.puchta wrote:

I am using Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2020 Build 239 64-bit version, 

JDMather_0-1600953395418.png

You might also try installing the latest Update for 2020.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 6 of 7
daniel.puchta
in reply to: JDMather

I updated Inventor to version 2020.3 Build 373 and it helped. So it was problem with version 2020.1  Build 239.

Thank you a lot!

Message 7 of 7

It was a problem with older version of Inventor. Anyway thanks for your reply

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report