Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Panel Titles in Release 2023.5

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
BeKirra
190 Views, 8 Replies

Hide Panel Titles in Release 2023.5

I am trying to turn off panel titles but it seems not working.

It doesn't make any difference when restarting Inventor.

Your helps are much appreciated.

BeKirra_1-1724034094177.png

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
kacper.suchomski
in reply to: BeKirra

Hi

Check if you have installed all updates

Kacper Suchomski

EESignature

YouTube - Inventor tutorials | WWW | LinkedIn | Instagram

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 9
BeKirra
in reply to: kacper.suchomski

I think I have.

BeKirra_0-1724049616929.png

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 4 of 9
SBix26

It works for me on 2023.5 (latest update level).  I'm running Windows 11 23H2, AMD Radeon 4GB graphics, 16GB RAM, pretty low-end computer.  I wonder what's different on your end?

Sam B

Inventor Pro 2025.1 | Windows 11 Home 23H2
autodesk-expert-elite-member-logo-1line-rgb-black.png

Message 5 of 9
BeKirra
in reply to: SBix26

Sorry for the late response.

I have the similar machine but with 32Gb Ram.

X² + Y² = C²
Message 6 of 9
johnsonshiue

Hi! I cannot reproduce the behavior on 2023.5 either. Maybe you want to use Inventor Reset Utility to reset all settings back to install default.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 7 of 9
BeKirra
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Thanks @johnsonshiue .

It works after reset. 👍

I was suspecting that it'd be a hardware issue (e.g. graphic card).

X² + Y² = C²
Message 8 of 9
BeKirra
in reply to: johnsonshiue

It comes back today...

Have to do reset again.

I think it is a bug?

X² + Y² = C²
Message 9 of 9
johnsonshiue

Hi! This might mean that there is a system process wiping out user settings in your environment. I don't believe such process is initiated or managed by Inventor. A few things to try. Right-click on Inventor desktop icon -> Properties -> Compatibility -> check "Run as Admin."

Or contact your IT department to see if there is a way to preserve your settings in %ProgramData%.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report