Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11

64 REPLIES 64
SOLVED
Message 1 of 65
andy.aitkenJ30ACA
16231 Views, 64 Replies

Windows 11

Hi all

I am itching to try Windows 11 but concerned that I could run in to issues with my Fusion. what's the latest on this release with F360 please

64 REPLIES 64
Message 61 of 65

it made me download desktop connector. Then connects and quickly gives me this error. 

handikram_0-1714590772220.png

Message 62 of 65

@handikram Hmmmm. Couple more things please. It is certainly not syncing up the license and wondering why. 

1. Logout and close Fusion 

2. Right click on launcher and run as admin 

Does that help? 

3. Of that does not then can you create a new user windows account as an admin and install Fusion there and login? 

This will help us understand if this is a user account setting that could be a problem. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 63 of 65

first way gave me an error.

handikram_0-1714596098675.png

Message 64 of 65
handikram
in reply to: handikram

I think i did what your last request was. I created a new account with admin on this machine, installed fusion and ran it again as administrator. It looks like that opened it. Can you help me understand the problem? Also, I am super excited that you were able to get it to work for me. THANK YOU.

Message 65 of 65

@handikram @Glad that it is working for you now in a new user account. We are still not sure what was preventing the previous user account but this tells us that it was likely a firewall or a permissions issue in how the previous account was set up. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators