Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMI

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
info
273 Views, 6 Replies

PMI

I'm trying to open a step file created from Creo (with AP242) and PMI data, but unable to import the PMI data from the file?

I have checked the box PMI in preferences.

info_0-1714383358418.png

There're a lot of settings in the Creo AP242 protocol. Can be that this is causing the issue.

Does anyone has a solution for this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
MRWakefield
in reply to: info

I've not had any experience with this personally but does this page here help at all?

If this answers your question please mark the thread as solved as it can help others find solutions in the future.
Marcus Wakefield

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I've created a Windows application for creating custom thread files for Fusion. You can find out about it here. Hope you find it useful.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message 3 of 7
info

Thank you!  I have red that one. I does not contain a sample or else to verify the funtionality. I probably need to try some options with Creo AP242 export??

Message 4 of 7
MRWakefield

Ok, sorry it wasn't much help. Hopefully someone else here will have more experience with this.

If this answers your question please mark the thread as solved as it can help others find solutions in the future.
Marcus Wakefield

I've created a Windows application for creating custom thread files for Fusion. You can find out about it here. Hope you find it useful.

Message 5 of 7
MRWakefield

There's also a NIST STEP File Analyzer and Viewer which might help.

Marcus Wakefield

Message 6 of 7
info
in reply to: MRWakefield

Hello Marcus,

I already downloaded the NIST application and it helps visualizing the issue.

I'm making some small progress with Creo Ap 242 export files, but not yet there!

Thanks for the help so far!

Message 7 of 7
MRWakefield

Thanks for the update 😊. Good to hear you're making progress.

Marcus Wakefield

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report