Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11

64 REPLIES 64
SOLVED
Message 1 of 65
andy.aitkenJ30ACA
16502 Views, 64 Replies

Windows 11

Hi all

I am itching to try Windows 11 but concerned that I could run in to issues with my Fusion. what's the latest on this release with F360 please

64 REPLIES 64
Message 21 of 65

I tried this and it did not resolve the issue.  Fusion did not launch with an internet connection.

Message 22 of 65

It doesn't work. While offline lunching the software it asks me to connect to the autodesk account, which is almost impossible. and it crush down. 

Message 23 of 65

Thanks, I will try this as soon as I can.

Probably sunday or monday.

Have a nice weekend!

Message 24 of 65
ksvspss
in reply to: Tony-Warren

The same is happening with me too.....

Message 25 of 65

Hi,
I browsed to the folder you directed me to, found a crash recovery folder (with files in it). Backed it up, deleted the original recovery folder, and tried to start F360. Regrettably, F360 crashes/shuts down in the exact same manner as before.
Please let me know if there are any other things to try to help us out of this quite annoying situation 🙂
Regards
Henrik
Message 26 of 65

I backed up and deleted the "crash recovery" folder in that file location. The program still crashed on startup while connected to the internet. When disconnected from the internet, the program will start up normally and give an "0ffline" notice. Once I reconnect to the internet the program behaves normally.
Message 27 of 65

Currently when online Fusion starts in appox 10 minutes (terrible!!) then it works fine on line. I have disinstalled Google Chrome as Internet Browser.

Message 28 of 65

@RajkumarIlanchelian or anyone else who sees this.

Hello, was this issue ever solved; is it safe to upgrade to Windows 11 without the risk of Fusion 360 not working, or requiring a work-around to launch? I have been considering upgrading my PC to Windows 11, but I cannot see any recent activity online relating either to problems or issues with Windows 11 and Fusion 360 compatibility, apart from people reviewing laptops etc, who seem to be able to run Fusion without issue. I don't want to assume the quiet is a green-light to upgrade and then hit issues and end up trying to downgrade again. If anyone has any knowledge on this I would be very grateful.

Message 29 of 65

@narnleton5KXF8 We fully support Windows 11 and have addressed any known issues specific to Windows 11. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 30 of 65

Hi,

I can confirm that this issue was solved. I can now start F360 that previously failed, without any issues on my Windows 11 machine.

Regards 

Henrik 

Message 31 of 65

Fantastic, thank you for letting me know!
Message 32 of 65

Excellent, might finally be time for me to upgrade!
Message 33 of 65

Well, as I said, F 360 now works well on WIndows 11, however, Windows 11 is in itself not that stable yet, so I would probably have waited some months more if I had the choice 🙂

Message 34 of 65

The previous answers seem fake as Both my Windows 11 laptops arent supporting Fusion. It hangs after the flash screen. The issue has been addressed multiple times with no support from Autodesk. All my projects are getting affected due to this.

Message 35 of 65

@ramjirao.yessma Can you attach your log files here, please?

1. While you start Fusion click CTRL + SHIFT

2. This will launch the Fusion service utility

3. Here click on gather system info and attach the zip files that are generated

4. You can also run the repair Fusion 360 after you collect the log files and see if that helps. 

one another thing to check for is to make sure that your Windows 11 and graphic drivers are up-to-date. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 36 of 65

@ ramjirao.yessm No fakes here. Initially, there were major issues with F360 and Windows 11 (Fusion could not even start), but with relatively good support from Fusion team, Fusion has been running smoothly for some time now. So if you follow the advices given, there is some light in the tunnel 🙂

Message 37 of 65

Hi Rajkumar,

I am also having this issue and have not been able to resolve. Zipfiles are attached along with a screenshot of Fusion hanging. Windows 11 and Graphics drivers are up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, tried repairing and resetting through the utility, and rebooted my laptop multiple times.

Message 38 of 65

@dhayes386 Thank you for adding the log files. 

In your logs I see this error ""errorCode":"ID-EDU-002","errorDescription":"The user's education profile has not fully setup."}}"

1.Have you recently applied for an education license?

2.Is this the first time you are trying to log into Fusion 360? 

3. Are you able to sign into here - https://accounts.autodesk.com/Authentication/LogOn#username

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 39 of 65

I've had a personal account for a long time and for some reason my subscription expired. That's when the problem started. Fusion began to hang and I uninstalled and reinstalled via the website under Personal use. I am able to log in via the provided link.

Message 40 of 65

Hi,
I have some Problems with Fusion and Windows 11 that started to appear out of nowhere yesterday. Since than I cant past the Login Screen of Fusion.

I tried:

• Repairing Fusion
  • Going trough the Online Survey
  • Manually delete the Fusion Files and re install
  • Setting up a new Windows 11 Installation
  • All Drivers and Windows are up to date
  • The subscription in valid

Kind regards

Jan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report