Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant start, stuck on "Welcome Page"

64 REPLIES 64
Message 1 of 65
C1intMason
5798 Views, 64 Replies

Cant start, stuck on "Welcome Page"

Hello all,

I am trying to start up Fusion360, but it just prompts me to make a new team. However, it just tells me that I am already part of a team, that I made.

64 REPLIES 64
Message 41 of 65
ekoike
in reply to: C1intMason

Same problem here...

Message 42 of 65

Same in Poland

Message 43 of 65
ziga.rupret

Hi i have the same problem, it is really annoying i left some teams and change the default settings nothing lets me to sign in to fusion what is the solution to this?????????????????????????????????????

Message 44 of 65
SUTCLIFFEADMIN

Same Here.  Really sad that we have to go thru this with a paid service.     This is why the cloud based services are horrible to run a business off of.   I have 4 customers that aren't going to get their parts on time now.   

Message 45 of 65
ziga.rupret
in reply to: ziga.rupret

i tried changing the names of the teams and i can do that and it updates the information in the S *I* screen but i still cant get anywhere, i should also say that fusion 360 is now at the core of my work flow, and is basicaly stopping everything now.

It started working really slow all of a sudden so decided to reboot the computer and now is this S * I T screen

Message 46 of 65

yeah i have the same problem i should have been setting up the machine now with the new job and instead i am here stewing in frustration 

Message 47 of 65
the_keiser

Anyone know if Autodesk ever does a free year of service cause of lost work time? 😅 Cause that's what it might as well be at this point.... 

Message 48 of 65
hellflame86

i have the same problem, locked in welcome page and can not do anityng 

Message 49 of 65
militellodante

I lost a customer because of this.

Message 50 of 65
ziga.rupret

i think if we give 1 hour to each person that cant log in to fusion 360, and is stuck waiting for it to come back online.

if  we add al those hours up it would be like thousands of hours.

if one person had to do the work we are doing now (waiting for the service to come online) it would probably be 1 year worth of waiting for that guy, also customers further down the line are going to be waiting for the parts...

Could this be like the equivalent of a massive traffic jam on some abstract level :D:D

Message 51 of 65
dtitovLSP2E

A FIX WITHOUT UNINSTALLING:

Please go to add/remove programs in windows and instead of uninstalling click Modify

You'll see multiple options: select reset fusion 360 and follow the prompt.  This should fix your issue.

Thank You, and have a nice day.

Message 52 of 65
the_keiser
in reply to: dtitovLSP2E

wonderful, worked for me, much appreciated
Message 53 of 65
ziga.rupret

Give this man a Cigar! worked for me

Message 54 of 65
theknarf

WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!

sad that the people who WROTE THIS SOFTWARE couldn't come up with this. thanks for the hours of lost work...

A Pis ssed off customer

Message 55 of 65
terryHCEB7

This is probably why it worked for you, service is back

Kind of...

I'm dubious that the 'fix' worked the way it appeared to.

I'll wait and see what happens next.

Message 56 of 65
dtitovLSP2E

This worked for me while not working constantly prior.  I am sure there is always a possibility they fixed it at the same time but it hasn't worked at all prior.  I'm certain that this worked because others have suggested that reinstalling worked.  So I don't see why this couldn't be fixed by my above explanation.  Either way, if it worked for you great, if it didn't - I'm no genius - just tried something else.

Have a great day.

Message 57 of 65
theknarf
in reply to: terryHCEB7

i find that hard to believe unless they managed to fix it in the 45 seconds between me trying again(and failing) and doing this fix

Message 58 of 65
jmillerXL6J2

The "Reset" fix worked for me. Also gave me a heart attack: ALL OF MY MODELS ARE GONE!!!

Turns out, after you log in, you need to go to the upper left corner of the screen and click where it shows your new team name, and instead select your "single user storage".

Did that, and my models are still there.

Why didn't Autodesk post this information HOURS ago?!?!?

PS: Just checked the dashboard. It now shows "Degraded performance" for F360. No idea what that means.

Message 59 of 65
dtitovLSP2E
in reply to: jmillerXL6J2

I AM AUTODESK!

Just kidding - who knows.  The bigger a company grows the more inept they become.  I mean... look at paypal - its terrible.

Message 60 of 65
dtitovLSP2E
in reply to: jmillerXL6J2

Also, my models seemed like they were gone too but mine just took a little bit to appear - my computer is terrible at work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report