Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant start, stuck on "Welcome Page"

64 REPLIES 64
Message 1 of 65
C1intMason
5800 Views, 64 Replies

Cant start, stuck on "Welcome Page"

Hello all,

I am trying to start up Fusion360, but it just prompts me to make a new team. However, it just tells me that I am already part of a team, that I made.

64 REPLIES 64
Message 21 of 65

I ended up having to send people home from work this morning because I couldn't get anything done.

This type of thing wasn't supposed to be able to happen, at least that's what I was told to get to buy this software in the beginning.

Already talking to other CAD suppliers this morning.

I am so PO'd today, mostly at myself for buying this POS software.

Was sold on the idea I could work from anywhere at anytime, and my work would always be available, yeah so much for that.

Lesson learned, when it comes to being able to get work done.

1. Have a local install so you're not defendant upon a cloud service.

2. Make sure the program can actually do what they say it can, parametric my a$$.

3. Don't lose more money on software that doesn't work, lost more money today than my full years subscription.

4. Get real customer support.

5. Get a fully developed software rather than a perpetual beta that lacks feature that most other CAD software has.

Message 22 of 65
brianrepp
in reply to: C1intMason

All - what you're experiencing is unfortunately due to an Autodesk service issue.  See my recent post here for additional detail, and/or keep an eye on the Autodesk Health Dashboard for the latest updates.

Message 23 of 65
welshlens
in reply to: robert.filiks

I have the same issue with my account can you advise?

Message 24 of 65
kunzendorf
in reply to: brianrepp

I appreciate you all working on it. My copy of Maya is working fine. When I go offline, I can't access Fusion at all.

Message 25 of 65
tunc.ahin

Same problem 😞

Message 26 of 65
estevanFC

Having the same problem.. Checked the health dashboard and as of 12:37pm EST its still showing " OUTAGE" 

Message 27 of 65
maedball

Same here:

maedball_0-1668706742069.png

Message 28 of 65
the_keiser

Throwing in my frustration of not being able to work on a project because I'm locked out of software due to Autodesk not able to verify I'm the right user through the internet. I appreciate the security but Autodesk is making me loose time on a job now due to this interruption.

Message 29 of 65
gadget76
in reply to: kunzendorf

I have same problem 😞
Message 30 of 65
ammon.mills

Same issue here.  I have a class full of freshmen and sophomores starting in about 10min...this is going to be fun.

Message 31 of 65
theknarf

same issue, i know you guys are working on it but i guess i'll just close my business shall i?

Message 32 of 65
benkress

I'm having the same issue as others...  Can't create a team because I already have one, and cant join one because I am already on one.  The programming behind this should be fairly simple logic and should be easy to fix, even easier to predict and prevent...

Message 33 of 65
yves4E9EK

Frankly this is outrageous, if you insist on renting the software then make d-a-m-n (you cannot say d.a.m.n? ****.) sure you can deliver on the accessibility of that rented software at all times.

Message 34 of 65
dtitovLSP2E
in reply to: lucasaltB654T

This is currently happening to me too - I just convinced my company to purchase a subscription and suddenly can't use it.

Add a skip button like others have suggested.

Message 35 of 65
abrittenJEES8

Do we need to reinstall fusion 360 or will this bug be fixed soon? Seems like its a current problem with many users this morning 11/17/2022

Message 36 of 65
jmillerXL6J2

FWIW, tried rebooting my computer. No difference.

Would try uninstall/reinstall, but based on what we know, that seems highly unlikely to do any good.

And I'll toss another hat into the "frustration" ring as well: F360 is a core component of my workflow. I'm pretty much sitting here spinning my wheels waiting for it to come back up. The nature of this outage makes me think that Autodesk doesn't take F360 seriously as a piece of "mission critical" software. That's too bad. It's not just used by students and hobbyists. 

Message 37 of 65
josh_steer

I'm getting this error now, very frustrating as I need todo get on asap

Message 38 of 65
seth.madore

Unfortunately, this is being caused by an outage affecting all Autodesk web services. You can stay up-to-date HERE

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 39 of 65
dacham

having same issue

Message 40 of 65

Same here in germany. This is such a shame that you can't use fusion normally offline.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report