Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant start, stuck on "Welcome Page"

64 REPLIES 64
Message 1 of 65
C1intMason
6049 Views, 64 Replies

Cant start, stuck on "Welcome Page"

Hello all,

I am trying to start up Fusion360, but it just prompts me to make a new team. However, it just tells me that I am already part of a team, that I made.

64 REPLIES 64
Message 2 of 65
robert.filiks
in reply to: C1intMason

Can you now try to sign in to Fusion 360 desktop app?

Robert Filiks
Software QA Engineer

My screencasts | Advanced Manufacturing | Tips and Best Practices

Message 3 of 65
C1intMason
in reply to: robert.filiks

It works now, thank you!

Message 4 of 65
lisadunn

A few of my students are experiencing the same issue.  When we try to download and install the desktop app it activates Google Science Journal and fails to install the desktop app.  Please advise.

Message 5 of 65
sethR57E4

Exactly the same issue right now after having just installed the latest update, and restarting does not help. Hmm…

Message 6 of 65
jhackney1972
in reply to: sethR57E4

Give the Fusion 360 Service Utility a try.  Use the least invasive option first then if no success, Uninstall and reinstall.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 65
fheidinga

I am experiencing the same issue. I actually cannot see a solution in this thread. What should I do to be able to acces Fusion360 again?

Message 8 of 65
sethR57E4
in reply to: fheidinga

I ended up reinstalling Fusion and that worked. A less “invasive” solution might have also, but at the time I didn’t know what else to try, and reinstalling took maybe 10 minutes total anyway.
Message 9 of 65
wianders
in reply to: jhackney1972

IMHO, this type of bug (a welcome/login/startup issue) is something that should be caught very early in any proper test regimen.  The fact that it made it all the way through to a production release update suggests that updates are not being properly tested OR the test environment is not adequately representative of how users interact with Fusion 360.

Users should not have to run a "Service Utility" to fix a problem with a SaaS solution.

Also: I am confirming I have the same issue and cannot use Fusion360 for the time being.

Message 10 of 65
a2301408LXSZX

I am experiencing the same issue, stuck in welcome screen all options in grey can't select neither. what can be done beside reinstalling?

a2301408LXSZX_7-1668704419701.png

Message 11 of 65

I am experiencing the same thingScreen Shot 2022-11-17 at 12.04.14 PM.png

Message 12 of 65
larseickmeier

Me too and I've to deliver something for a customer...

Message 13 of 65
pmpysz

Same problem.... 

It started by not letting me access my projects this morning. Then restarting after several hours forced this to happened. 

Even trying to view my projects on the website throws errors more than half the time. 

I never wanted to be part of the "team" thing. Add a "skip" button. 

Message 14 of 65
brianrepp

All - this issue is due to an ongoing Autodesk service issue, apologies for the frustration. You can keep an eye on the Health Dashboard for the latest updates.

Message 15 of 65
jmillerXL6J2

For purposes of completeness, here's my experience:

1) Launched F360.

2) Was immediately presented with this screen:

Screenshot 2022-11-17 110736.jpg

I highlighted the first area in red because when I was initially presented with that screen, that button was clickable.

3) I clicked the "Create a Team" button, and after a couple of tries, created a team.

4) At that point, F360 went to login, but I was presented with a login error (I wish I had screenshot).

5) Tried logging back in, and succeeded in getting past the login screen.

6) Am now presented with the same window as shown above. Note that neither button ("Create a Team" or "Join Existing Team") is clickable.

And that is where things stand at the moment.

Message 16 of 65

I have the same issue
Message 17 of 65
kunzendorf

I am having the same problem. Stuck on opening page. Fusion worked fine yesterday.

Message 18 of 65
fredrikZQZ33

Same here.. All the work I have done today is stuck on my laptop and wasn't synced to the cloud.. If its not resolved by tomorrow morning I may aswell take a sick-day and stay home. I was going to print out some designs at home tonight and do some production tomorrow, the last thing I did before going home was setup tooling and workpiece on the Haas lathe and now I can't access the models, designs or cam programs..

Message 19 of 65

Hawing the exact same problem after update! 

Cant get work done and loosing money!

Message 20 of 65
lucasaltB654T

AutoDesk Identity Authorization Service is down, need to wait a bit...

https://health.autodesk.com 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report