Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection is limited to 200 object? why

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
332 Views, 5 Replies

Selection is limited to 200 object? why

im not able to select the assembly as my assembly is more than 200 objects i cant edit not move the objects .this is almost useless ..and there is no option of increasing no of selection of objec

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
alex101000
in reply to: Anonymous

A few screenshots explaining the term assembly and specifying objects will help to give an answer.
Have you tried using blocks for objects?

--
Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.
Message 3 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> not able to select the assembly

I'm with @alex101000 ... the termn "assembly" is nothing used in AutoCAD, which type of object do you really have? Please select it and let us know what the property windows shows as object type.

>> is more than 200 objects i cant edit not move the objects

Can you please describe what you mean by "I can not .."? What steps did you do and what did AutoCAD respond to that?

What happens if you start command _MOVE, then select your objects, then show reference point and then destination point ... which step is not possible and why, what do you see on your screen?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 6
jayhar

Hi,
Enter new value for PROPOBJLIMIT <25000>

Thanks
Jayhar.M.J
Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
Message 5 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: jayhar

Hi,

>> Enter new value for PROPOBJLIMIT <25000>

Sorry, this is only a limit for the property window or property modifications like object's layer, color, lineweight ... , this value is not responsible for object selection to move or copy objects.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 6 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

... but that may be all the OP is worried about. No one knows yet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report